Myself

   Let me introdece myself.I'm Arina Fedorova.arina is my first name.Fedorova is my surname.I am ten years old.I was born in Chelyabinsk on the 11th of November,2007.I am a pupil.I go to school I am in the 4th form.I am fond of art.I d like to be a painter.Art is my favourite lesson.I started painting when I was 7.First my mother taught me drawing.Then I joined the Art school.Now I take painting lessons four times a week.Every time my parents and I travel,we visit different museums.We enjoy looking at wonderful paintings.When we go to the country I always paint very beautiful landscapes.
   I want to tell you about my family.My family is normal.We are a family of four:my mother,my father my brother and me.My parents have been married for fourteen years.They are real friends.Their names Evgeniya and Pavel.My parents are businessman.They are very experienced businessman.They are very busy,but they like their job very much.My parents are fond of traveling.We always travel together.I love ma family!!!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения