Module 4

  I want to tell you about shopping time. In this time I can go to store and I can buy clothes, shoes or accessory. I once was in store and I saw many shops. There was shop clothes, shop shoes, shop accessory and many many different shop.
  I was never in America, but I know there is ,,Mall of America. The Mall of America, or MOA, in Minnesota with over 520 shops is the biggest mall in the USA. About 40 million people from many countries visit it every year. You can find everything there from accessories and books to electronics, toys and travel agents  and much more.
  In the world there are many supermarkets. I know a biggest supermarkets in the London. In this supermarkets there are all. Jewellery, antiques, clothes, animals, flowers, fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, pottery. In Chelyabinsk also supermarkets for example:,,Tape'', ,,Spar'', ,,Teorema''.
  Breakfast around the world. A traditional Japanese breakfast includes a bowl of soup and some steamed rice. People serve these with some fish and vegetables, together with a cup of green tea.
The typical English breakfast is a ''fry-up that includes a lot of fried food, like eggs, mushrooms, bacon, sausages and tomatoes with baked beans!Polish people like a breakfast spread with a lot of choice. Fresh bread and creamy butter are essential.
   National dishes this is Borscht. Borscht is a Ukrainian national dish which has become so popular in Russia that many Russians consider it one of their national dishes too. It is a delicious soup that Russian people eat cold or hot depending on the season.
    Here I told you about shopping time, Mall of America, supermarkets, breakfast around the world, national dishes.Thats how much all!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения